Thursday, December 13, 2007

Breakfast

Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out. I love all of the choices. I really like to have breakfast for diner also. It makes me so happy. So, in the spirit of...um...breakfast...here is my Top 5.

5. Calico County-All you can eat cinnamon rolls and they come with butter. It is a artiery clogging prebreakfast that no one should miss.
4. Denny's-Grand Slam, the best Denny's I have every been to was in Chihuahua,Mexico.
3. I-hop-A bit expensive for breakfast, but they have an excellent choice of omelets.
2. Cracker Barrel-they give you grits when you get a normal breakfast of some sort and that makes me happy.
1. Waffle House-hash brown any way you want them, smothered, covered, what ever. We live in a wonderful country and very crunch bacon.


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing about breakfast. As a kid we were living in San Antonio and didn't have a whole lot. We were living in a one bedroom 4-plex and there were four of us. One of my favorite memories was going to the Pancake House on Sunday mronings for breakfast! what special memories -- we never got to go out, but just for those special breakfasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember drinking a lot of coffee at IHOP but not really ever eating breakfast. Cracker Barrel is tops on my list. I never leave that place hungry.

    ReplyDelete