Sunday, February 22, 2009

Enjoy the pics!

So, my life pretty much revolves around Jackson... I don't think I've ever posted anything that isn't about him since I started taking over Aaron's blog (sorry babe)... i really need to start thinking for myself, beyond my little bugger bear sometimes. Where have all the creative brain juices gone?? I was sitting here earlier trying to come up with something good to write about, but all I kept thinking about was that I really need to post pics of his hircut... so there you go... snip snip!! Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures! Its so funny, I look in my phone at the pictures and they are all Axton!We cant help ourselves. There so cute! Sorry one more question....what size is Jack wearing, better yet what size will he be when his birthday rolls around.

    ReplyDelete