Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh the Zoo!! And 23,000 other people!

Sandi and I took the kids to the Fort Worth Zoo on Wednesday... I was so excited because I am a huge fan of the Ft Worth Zoo... Any other day it is a great place to be... BUT this day.... oh my!! This Day! I got some good pics even though it was "this day"

Friends in Orange


Jo's Gaze

Here's the secenerio... Perfect Weather, Half Price Wednesday, Spring Break, Wonderful Zoo... all this combined equals MASS CHAOS!!!! I read a news article that said 23,000 other people tried to visit the Zoo on Wednesday as well!!
On Lookers

Oh, obbee doo
I wanna be like you ooo ooo
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you...

The day started out pretty good... light trafic, great parking (close and for free because we arrived at exactly the right time!) We were at the head of the line of 23,000 other people.

Making Mountains out of Termite Hills


BUT... why is there always a but?? PJ started puking as we arrived and pretty much didn't stop for most of our visit... so not only was there a mass of 23,000 insane parents and grandparents and kids, but we had a vomiting machine that fell asleep in Jackson's stroller for a good portion of out visit... what a day! PJ is feeling much better thank goodness...

PJ's ride

I have to give props to Joelle! She was an amazing sport... at the Zoo with a hyper 1 year old, a puking brother, a distracted mom, and did I mention 23,000 other people!!

Monkey in a Cage?


Zoo Hugs


All The Animals That Jack called Bup Bups (aka Puppies):

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Jo was an AWESOME sport and I am so proud of her. Kerre, I hope you had a good time at the zoo on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete