Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy New Year. I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years Eve.

Kerre and I spent the evening with friends and family. We played a game that was called Farkel (aka Oh Hell and Blew It.) It was a new game for me and I enjoyed it a ton. Here are the rules.

Kerre made me a Cherry Crisp like my mom used to make it and that was very nice.

I am excited about this week...I think there are some awesome things in store.
  • My cousin Kristen is getting married to Ryan this Friday night.
  • Residing Hope leadership has an opportunity to meet with a missionary from Mexico.
  • I start at Starbucks this week.
Ok time for diner...an entire bowl of Black Eye Peas which has New Years traditions associated with them. So do collared greens, but we are not eating them tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment