Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Text Book Jack...


...such a brave little boy.

He is in his room and doing well. He is in PICU which is great because his nurse only takes care of one other patient.

He fussed some earlier on, they have kept him somewhat sedated just to keep him calm.

About three o'clock Kerre got to hold him, which I think is very brave. (He seems to be hooked up to countless machines.) I put in About a Boy and we all fell asleep. It felt very normal. Kerre also fed him while we watched the movie.

So now he is sleeping and I think my parents are going to watch him while we go get something to eat.

He has had lots of visitors today.
My parents and Kerre's parent's have been here a majority of the day which is just nice to know that they are around the corner.
Uncle Dave, Tia Dalia and "The Boys" (Andrew, Lucas, Nicki)
Aunt Sandi and Joelle and P.J.
Uncle Richard and Aunt Kathy

Jack has also gotten numerous calls, texts, comments and emails. Thanks for all the love. It is great to know that so many of you are standing in the gap.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet Jack! We are so proud of you! You go boy! We are still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers, although long-distance, are with you guys always...all three of you have made a huge difference in my life and I miss you already! ...Beth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that everything has gone smoothly so far!! God is good!!! Thanks for the updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh jeeeeez Aaron, you're making me cry! I love your son so much, I just want to cuddle him right now!!
    We need to plan another get together when things slow down for you (will it ever?? ;) hehe) we love you three so much and we're praying for a quick, smooth recovery for our dear little friend (DLF haha) give Jackson kisses from us and go ahead and hug kerre from us too. Well, hug yourself too.

    talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad he's doing well! We've been praying for you guys this week.

    ReplyDelete