Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Our Lil' Guitar Heros...

Jack loves music and can't get enough of Sandi and Uncle David's guitars... he wants to touch them and bang them and strum them... I'm praying this is an instinctual love for music that he carries with him for life.

Sandi posted some great pics of Jack on her blog and I'm stealing them!! I'm adding some of her little toot too though, from many moons ago! These will be in the cover art of their fist album if I have any say at all...




(so the weirdest thing about these pictures is that PJ and Jack are wearing the same pants... gotta love the hand-me-downs)

1 comment:

  1. YES, I LOVE IT!!! Yay to the same green sweatpants! It's funny that PJ's in David's guitar case and Jack is in mine. Dude, I forgot how massively drooly PJ was.

    ReplyDelete