Thursday, February 19, 2009

How does it get done, you ask?

So the other day as Aaron left for work in the morning he shook his head and said, "I don't know how you get anything done during the day." He said this as I was holding Jack and singing to him and washing dishes and eating breakfast. So since you were wondering daddy, here's how!

Laundry Time
Unloading the Dish Washer
Making the Bed
Stopping the Washer from rattling
Moving the Furniture
Cleaning the Bathroom!
Loving Mommy!


See Dad! It's not so hard!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds great! Jack looks so good. Axton likes to unroll the toilet paper to! Something about making a mess excites them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I found new blog buddies! (Would that make you "Bluddies"? *ewww*). Always so much fun. I don't know why other people don't get into it.... Puzzling....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed all the way through this blog! Yes, that's how mommy gets it done!

    ReplyDelete