Monday, March 09, 2009

A Blog for Penny: Kitchen Pandemonium

My friend Penny (well actually a youth-hood friend of Aaron's who I claim now because she's a wonderful gal) posted a blog the other day that I felt I should respond to...

Penny you are not the only one!! In fact I thought your kitchen looked pretty good! So anyone who is reading this and is brave enough I challenge to post pics of your kitchen! or are Penny and I the only ones who deal with the traumatic never ending kitchen disaster zone?

I should note for my benefit that our kitchen is a tiny alley that makes me want to scream. I've never been claustrophobic, but this kitchen is close to pushing me over to a new phobic level!! There is no place for anything!!!

My Fridge: note the storage on top!! I've tried unsuccessfully to add baskets for a less obvious lack of storage solution. Magnets are the friends that hold my friends as well as junk that needs to be tossed!
even Jack's portion of the fridge is somewhat cluttered, but my favorite part of the kitchen. If you look closely you'll see that the floor is also home to Jack's magnets!
My Sink: home to dishes... even after I wash with in minutes it is full again! the never ending kithen cycle at it's best work!
My Counter: with my unopened planner that is supposed to help me stay organized and my unchecked todo list!
My Junk Corner: Yes, Penny I too have a junk corner and not a junk drawer... If I had more than two drawers in my kitchen I would consider a junk drawer! (again the basket has not contained the mess) ... actually what you can't see is that the junk corner tends to spread down the rest of the bar as well.

The Coffee Corner: Ha, this would the the only clean nook in the place. I guess the world now knows where our priorities lie!!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! I am so glad I'm not the only one. Thanks, Kerre, for posting this!

    Once I get my photography blog up I'll be in the blogging business again, but until then I'll just be a stalker!

    ReplyDelete