Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yellow Day...

i've decided to give myself a meaningless project... well, i guess it's not completely meaningless. i need something to take my mind and use it. i'm hoping this will help me refocus a little. i'd like to think i came up with this all on my own, but i kinda stole it from someone else... there's not too much out there that's completely original any more anyway...

i've decided to pick a color each day a log the things i see in the world around me that are that color... at lease the things i deem worthy of photographing... yesterday was "yellow."

i suppose i'm hoping this will teach me something about myself and more importantly God... let's see what happens.

Here's what i saw.



In honor of "yellow day" -- i love how the sun rises in this video over time!

1 comment: